The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter can seamlessly connect a Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt port compatible PC or graphic card (like MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, Lenovo ThinkPad and Microsoft Surface Pro ) to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI cable
Audio & Video Transmission
Mini DP to HDMI cable transmits both audio and video only from Mini DisplayPort/thunderbolt port to HDMI, it is not a bi-directional. UGREEN mini dp to hdmi cable supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, include DTS-HD and Dolby True HD.
This mini DP to HDMI cable supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels.
2015 Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 for Windows 8 Pro (NOT Surface/Surface 2 for Windows RT)
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/240s, L430/440, L530/540, T430/440, T440s, T440p, T530/540p, W530/540, Helix
Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800, Alienware 14/17/18
Acer Aspire, Intel NUC, Asus Zenbook UX303LA/UX303LN
HP Envy 14/17, Google Chromebook Pixel
Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6-100/X6-200
Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11/S11
1. This adapter only works with PCs or graphic cards with Mini Displayport(thunderbolt 2.0), please check with your device's output specification prior to placing your order.
2. Mini DisplayPort that supports both audio and video is only available on Apple devices released after April 2010. Please make sure whether your device is compatible with the adapter before purchasing it.It is not compatible with MacBook Pro released after 2016.
3. It can only transmit from mini DisplayPort to HDMI because it is not bidirectional.
4. Please use HDMI version 1.4 cable within 8 meters to ensure the high performance of this item.
5. It is not compatible Thunderbolt 3.0
1x UGREEN 10461 Mini DP to HDMI Adapter Black